Terms and conditions
The National Archives of Australia welcomes comments on Your Memento articles as a forum to express opinions and exchange ideas. Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on any of our articles or comments from other users.
To ensure this website remains a safe and respectful place for all users, the Archives requests that you adhere to the following terms and conditions when posting your comments:
- The comment must be relevant to the topic or article under discussion.
- The purpose of your comment must be to expand the discussion, knowledge or ideas relating to the topic.
- The comment must be civil and respectful of Archives staff and website users.
- The comment must not be racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- The comment must not break the law or encourage unlawful activity (such as breach of copyright or defamation).
Comments may be moderated or edited by the Archives prior to publication on this website.
The Archives reserves the right not to publish any comments that breach these terms and conditions of use.
The Archives also reserves the right to close the comments function relating to a particular article.
You grant the Archives a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual worldwide licence to reproduce any comment you post.
You consent to the Archives collecting and storing your IP address for security purposes. See our privacy statement for more information.